Category Archives: Family
I love Christmas! Here’s a random list of things that I’m pumped up about this year. (Feel free to respond with your own fist pump when you read something you’re excited about too)!
- Our second Christmas in Philly. We actually have some new family traditions now.
- My Youversion Christmas Bible reading plan. Love reflecting on Jesus birth and ministry.
- Our FIRST CityLife Christmas outreach tomorrow night. We’re throwing a party for about 60 foster care kids and their families!
- Our FIRST CityLife Christmas party on Sunday night–The Christmas Challenge! Bomb Bomb’s Barbecue. New friends. Some Christmas competition. There’s still time to sign up!
- Our Wonder series at CityLife Church. We’re exploring the mind-blowing realities of Christmas.
- A wedding! I get to perform one for a couple in our church next week.
- Family walks through South Philly to look at Christmas lights.
- Finishing our third month of Starting Point. Love helping people get started with discipleship and connect to CityLife!
- Claire’s first Christmas! She looks so cute in her Santa outfit.
- Our FIRST Christmas Eve service at CityLife–5 pm!
- Watching Gabby’s face light up on Christmas morning!
- Spending some time with my family in Michigan the week after Christmas.
- My mom’s cooking!
- A brand new series starting at CityLife on January 8 called “This Year I Finally Will…” We’re expecting lots of guests!